ingilizce kelime/cümle/gramer

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

birinci bölüm

Can i see your passport. -> Pasaportunuzu görebilir miyim?
Here is my passport -> İşte pasaportum.
Ticket please, visa please.....

How long will you be in here? -> Burada ne kadar kalacaksınız?
How long will you stay in here? -> Burada ne kadar kalacaksınız?
How long is your stay?
I'm here for two days -> 2 Gün için buradayım.

What is the purpose of your visit? -> I'm here on bussines. (resmi)
Why are you here? -> We are here on holiday. (gayrı resmi)
What are you doing here -> Burada ne yapıyorsunuz .(gayrı resmi)

Where are you staying while you are here? -> I'm staying at the Ritz Hotel.
Where are you staying ? -> A Hotel.
Where are you staying ? -> I'm staying at A Hotel. (Otelin adını bilmiyoruz)
Where are you staying ? -> I'm staying at THE Ritz Hotel. (Otelin adını biliyoruz)

Do you have anything to the clear? -> Gümrüğe tabii bir şeyiniz var mı?
Would you mind opening your cases? -> valizlerinizi açabilirmisiniz?
Would you open them please?
These are my bags. (yakında ise "bunlar")
Those ara my bags. (uzakta ise "şunlar")
Which is your luggage?->hangisi sizin bagajınız?

Have you got paper for this? -> bunun için bir belgen var mı?
We've got that? -> Biz de şu var(belgeyi göstererek).

Does this bus go to the center? -> You need the number 42 bus.
Where is the bus stop? -> It's a long here on th right.(a long here = buradan giderken)

ticket office = biletçi, gişe

When is the next bus to the airport? -> Hava alanına bir sonraki otobüs ne zaman?
When is the last train into town? -> Şehrin içine giden son tren ne zaman?

Which bus do I take for the university? -> Universiteye gitmek icin hangi otobuse binmeliyim?
Which train do I take for the university? -> Universiteye gitmek icin hangi trene binmeliyim.
Which road do I take for the university? -> Hangi yol üniversiteye gider?

Does this bus go to the center? -> Bu otobüs şehir merkezine gider mi?
Does the number 47 go to the center? -> 47 numara şehir merkezine gider mi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home